Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Night With Chef Bob

I'm sure you have all been waiting with baited breath to find out how many bottles of NyQuil Trevin had to drink (like on Hitch) after our cooking date. I'm glad to say none, we had so much fun!!!! Chef Bob was our teacher for the night and he was hilarious. Every time he came by he told us our dishes looked perfect. Trevin thinks we were the best cooks there, I think Chef Bob gets paid to tell people they're doing a good job. The theme for the class was pasta so we learned how to make homemade pasta. The two dishes we made were shrimp ravioli and chicken fettuccine alfredo.

Here we are with Chef Bob. There was an older couple that we shared a station with. Trevin described the husband as a bull in a china closet. Everything he did seemed to be ultimately clumsy and really funny. Anyways we asked him to take a picture of us with Chef Bob and he ended up taking a video. Trevin used his magic to get a picture out of it but that's why I look a little bit confused.

Here's me after making ravioli. I'm not sure which is making me smile more....I just made some awesome ravioli or I'm a pregnant girl that's about to get to eat.



An up close of my tri-colored ravioli

Trev and I had SO much fun. After a night with Chef Bob I'm pretty sure we could take on any Iron Chef.....as long as the secret ingredient is pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment